User data is safely stored in Europe. Mailwarm infrastructure is hosted in Ireland. User data is stored in our core infrastructure.
1. Respect of Privacy
Here's what we do to protect user privacy:
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
2. GDPR Policy
Mailwarm strictly implements the GDPR regulation, that aims at protecting user data and providing a right to modify and delete such data, as well as to consent to data collection.
Types of Personal Information collected :
- Name and email address : We collect your first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number and other similar data.
- Billing address: We collect your billing address and other informations related to your company in order to edit invoices.
- SMTP credentials : We collect SMTP username, password, host, port and protocol to give Mailwarm access to your SMTP and be able to send emails on your behalf.
- Payment information : We collect data necessary to process your payment such as your credit card, and the security code associated to it. These informations are encrypted and handled by our payment service provider : Stripe (www.stripe.com).
- Usage of products and services: We collect data about your activity on Mailwarm thanks to cookies in order to improve Mailwarm product.
- Device and browser information : We collect your device and browser information to help debugging and the product development.
Individual rights :
- Right to be informed: we clearly inform our Users about the use that will be made of their data
- Right of access: our users can access all their data, without restriction, from Mailwarm service
- Right of rectification: it's as simple as contacting us, we'll process all your rectification queries
- Right of erasure: it's as simple as contacting us, we'll process all your erasure queries
- Right to data portability: our users may contact us, anytime if they wish to get an export of their data
- Right to object: we handle all requests on this matter from our users
3. Password privacy
The User is responsible to keep his login and password secret, and store them in a safe place.
4. Connexion privacy
Operations between your computer and our servers are authenticated and encrypted thanks to SSL connection.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.